At the beginning of Danny McGee’s new video, he shares a new short FPV film and follows up by sharing the best FPV Drone under 250 grams that was used to shoot the video.
I wondered how they could fly a FPV drone at a music festival and he was able to film there because the drone weighed less than 250 grams.
The aircraft he flew was an iFlight ProTek25 pictured below:
- Indoor and Outdoor: Fully protected and low noise level
- Pusher design (2.5-inch Pusher frame and smooth)
- 1404 motors for maximum efficiency
- Setup is lightweight: Build + Battery + Naked GoPro weighs less than 250 grams
- ProTek25 Pusher HD whoop drone built with Caddx Polar Vista Digital VTX System, built with TBS crossfire nano RX for TBS remote controller, built with polar vista for DJI FPV Goggles, for DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- Durable aerodynamic PP body and carbon two-piece frame construction Only 8 screws to detach the main plastic body from the carbon frame, motors and electronics. Quick, easy and cheap repair or customization!
- Reversed Pusher-style design for enhanced thrust and efficiency Propeller thrust can travel without any disturbance of frame or wires; Increased flight time, less noise and less propwash!
- Powerful XING 1404 motors to carry your naked GoPro Hero 8,9,10 Lightweight (Less than 250g weight), efficient and maximum power for it’s size; More than enough thrust for cruising and acro flying without restriction!