DJI Avata Deals
DJI, the world’s leading drone manufacturer, is it about to release its newest drone, the Avata. This drone is packed with features that make it perfect for any user, from beginners to professionals who want to get into FPV.
And to top it all off, DJI will be offering amazing deals on the Avata, making it more affordable than ever. So if you’re in the market for a new drone, be sure to check out the Avata from DJI.
- Close-Up Filming Indoors or Outside
- Ultra-Wide 4K100p Stabilized Video
- Propeller Guards for Safe Flying
- FPV Immersion with Included Goggles 2
- DJI Motion Controller Included
- Up to 6.2-Mile Video Transmission Range
- Downward Sensing Obstacle Avoidance
- Emergency Brake & RTH Safety Features
- Up to 18 Minutes of Flight Time
- 3 Speed Modes from 17.9 to 60.4 mph
DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
DJI Avata Fly More Kit
DJI Avata Specs
|DJI Avata specifications|
|Dimensions||180 x 80 x 180 mm|
|Weight||DJI Avata: 410 g|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: 420 g
DJI Goggles 2: 290 g
DJI V1 Motion Controller: 167 g
|Batteries||Drone: Li-Ion (14.76 V / 35.71 Wh), 2,420 mAh|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: Li-Po 2S (9V / 18 Wh), 1,800 mAh
DJI Goggles 2: Li-Ion (7-9 V / 18 Wh), 1,800 mAh
|Battery life||DJI Avata: 18 minutes|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: 110 minutes
DJI Goggles 2: 2 hours
DJI V1 Motion Controller: 5 hours
|Flight||Ascent/descent speeds: 6 m/s-27 m/s, altitude above NN 5000 m, maximum temperature: 40 °C, range: 10 km, radio frequencies: 2.4 & 5.8 GHz|
|Camera||48 MP, 1/1.7 inch CMOS sensor, video resolution: 4K UHD, photo resolution: 4,000 x 3,000 pixels, light sensitivity: 100-6,400 ISO (auto)/100-25,600 ISO (manual), shutter speed 1/8000 to 1/50 (photo + video), autofocus, fixed focus, image stabiliser, 155° FoV, aperture: f/2.8, equivalent focal length: 12.6 mm, focal length: 2.34 mm|
|Photo/video formats||JPEG, MP4 and MOV (video codecs: H.264 and H.265; Audio codec: ACC and PCM)|
|Flight Modes||Normal mode, sport mode, manual mode|
|Storage||20 GB, expandable by up to 256 GB microSD cards|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C, GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, WiFi ac + Bluetooth 5.2 (only with DJI Goggles and motion controller)|
|Special features||Wind resistance 10.7 m/s, dual antennas (2 transmitters, 2 receivers), single recording, RockSteady and HorizonSteady support, gimbal|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does DJI Avata differ from ordinary camera drones? Should I buy it?
When compared with regular camera drones, DJI Avata supports motion control for a more immersive flight experience. This innovative feature provides users with a unique way to capture footage and photos.
1. As a professional drone pilot, you can take your skills to the next level with the DJI Avata and DJI Motion Controller. The easy and intuitive control of the Avata allows you to experience a more immersive flight, while the Motion Controller gives you precision control for aerial photography and videography. With these tools, you can create stunning aerial videos and photos that will wow your clients.
2. Because the aircraft body is lightweight and portable, it can be flown in a variety of scenarios. As an added safety feature, the propeller guard is built into the aircraft.
3. DJI Avata has a 155° FOV compared to the 84° FOV of ordinary camera drones. The expanded FOV facilitates more impactful visual effects and a breakthrough in aerial photography.
How does DJI Motion Controller work? Would it be worth buying?
Motion control of the aircraft can be achieved by using the DJI Motion Controller, which has one-handed operation. You can point where you want the aircraft to fly, and it will follow your hand movements. Even beginners can easily operate the aircraft using the intuitive and easy-to-use control mode.