DJI Avata Deals
DJI, the world’s leading drone manufacturer, has released its newest FPV drone, the Avata. This drone is packed with features that make it perfect for any user, from beginners to professionals who want to get into FPV.
For beginners, the inclusion of RC Motion 2 or the original Motion Controller is a helpful addition as it provides a more user-friendly interface for operating the drone, especially when you’re just starting out.
Additionally, DJI has recently released an updated combo kit at a slightly lower price, which could potentially result in lower prices for the older kits that include the original Motion Controller and DJI Goggles 2. Be sure to keep an eye on this page if you’re looking for our Best DJI Avata Deals.
Table of Contents
- FPV Combo Kits
- Compatible DJI Goggles
- DJI Avata Specs
Below is a short summary of the DJI Avata FPV drone.
- Can film close-ups both indoors and outdoors
- Capable of recording ultra-wide, 4K 100p stabilized video
- Includes propeller guards for safe flying
- Allows for FPV immersion with either the included DJI Goggles V2, Goggles 2 or Goggles Integra
- A DJI Motion Controller or DJI RC Motion 2 is included for easy maneuvering. If you prefer, you can add a DJI FPV Remote Controller.
- Boasts a video transmission range of up to 6.2 miles
- Has downward sensing obstacle avoidance and emergency brake and RTH safety features
- Offers up to 18 minutes of flight time
- Has three speed modes, ranging from 17.9 to 60.4 mph (28.8 to 97.2 kph
FPV Combo Kits
*New* DJI Avata Explorer Combo
The DJI Goggles Integra is included, which is simpler to use, and the updated new RC Motion 2 motion-based controller is also included, all at a lower price.
- First-Person View Drone with Camera
- UAV Quadcopter with 4K Stabilized Video
- Super-Wide 155° FOV
- Emergency Brake and Hover
- Includes New RC Motion 2 and Goggles Integra
Graydon has published a blog post on his personal website that discusses the differences between the DJI Goggles 2 and DJI Integra, which may be useful for those interested in DJI’s FPV goggles. If you’re looking to learn more about these products, his write-up could provide some helpful insights.
DJI Avata Pro-View Combo
The DJI Avata Pro-View Combo includes the same Motion Controller as the DJI Avata Fly Smart Combo, but comes with the newer DJI Goggles 2, which are smaller and lighter compared to the ones that come with the Fly Smart Combo.
- Immersive Flight Experience
- Intuitive Motion Control
- 4K/60fps 155° Super-Wide FOV Videos
- Powerful Video Stabilization
- Weighs About 410 g, Lightweight and Portable
- Enhanced Safety with Built-in Propeller Guard
- 1080p/100fps video transmission quality: the lowest latency of 30 ms
- Two 1080p Micro-OLED screens
DJI Avata Fly More Kit
- At a better price than buying separately, DJI Avata Fly More Kit includes two Intelligent Flight Batteries and a Battery Charging Hub, providing sufficient power for your flight.
- The Intelligent Flight Battery has a rated capacity of 35.71 Wh and a powerful battery life of approximately 18 minutes*.
- With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on power levels and more on flying.
- The DJI Avata Battery Charging Hub can charge four batteries in sequence, which greatly enhances the charging efficiency.
- * Tested when hovering in an environment without wind or interference.
Compatible DJI Goggles
*New* DJI Goggles Integra
DJI Goggles 2
- 290g Compact and Portable Design
- Dual 1080p Micro-OLED Screens
- Diopter Adjustment from +2.0 to -8.0 D
- 1080p/100fps Video Transmission with Latency as Low as 30 ms
- Wi-Fi Wireless Streaming Supporting DLNA Protocol
DJI Avata Specs
|DJI Avata specifications|
|Dimensions||180 x 80 x 180 mm|
|Weight||DJI Avata: 410 g|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: 420 g
DJI Goggles 2: 290 g
DJI V1 Motion Controller: 167 g
|Batteries||Drone: Li-Ion (14.76 V / 35.71 Wh), 2,420 mAh|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: Li-Po 2S (9V / 18 Wh), 1,800 mAh
DJI Goggles 2: Li-Ion (7-9 V / 18 Wh), 1,800 mAh
|Battery life||DJI Avata: 18 minutes|
DJI FPV Goggles V2: 110 minutes
DJI Goggles 2: 2 hours
DJI V1 Motion Controller: 5 hours
|Flight||Ascent/descent speeds: 6 m/s-27 m/s, altitude above NN 5000 m, maximum temperature: 40 °C, range: 10 km, radio frequencies: 2.4 & 5.8 GHz|
|Camera||48 MP, 1/1.7 inch CMOS sensor, video resolution: 4K UHD, photo resolution: 4,000 x 3,000 pixels, light sensitivity: 100-6,400 ISO (auto)/100-25,600 ISO (manual), shutter speed 1/8000 to 1/50 (photo + video), autofocus, fixed focus, image stabiliser, 155° FoV, aperture: f/2.8, equivalent focal length: 12.6 mm, focal length: 2.34 mm|
|Photo/video formats||JPEG, MP4 and MOV (video codecs: H.264 and H.265; Audio codec: ACC and PCM)|
|Flight Modes||Normal mode, sport mode, manual mode|
|Storage||20 GB, expandable by up to 256 GB microSD cards|
|Connectivity||USB Type-C, GPS, Galileo, BeiDou, WiFi ac + Bluetooth 5.2 (only with DJI Goggles and motion controller)|
|Special features||Wind resistance 10.7 m/s, dual antennas (2 transmitters, 2 receivers), single recording, RockSteady and HorizonSteady support, gimbal|
Frequently Asked Questions
How does DJI Avata differ from ordinary camera drones? Should I buy it?
When compared with regular camera drones, DJI Avata supports motion control for a more immersive flight experience. This innovative feature provides users with a unique way to capture footage and photos.
1. As a professional drone pilot, you can take your skills to the next level with the DJI Avata and DJI Motion Controller. The easy and intuitive control of the Avata allows you to experience a more immersive flight, while the Motion Controller gives you precision control for aerial photography and videography. With these tools, you can create stunning aerial videos and photos that will wow your clients.
2. Because the aircraft body is lightweight and portable, it can be flown in a variety of scenarios. As an added safety feature, the propeller guard is built into the aircraft.
3. DJI Avata has a 155° FOV compared to the 84° FOV of ordinary camera drones. The expanded FOV facilitates more impactful visual effects and a breakthrough in aerial photography.
How does DJI Motion Controller work? Would it be worth buying?
Motion control of the aircraft can be achieved by using the DJI Motion Controller, which has one-handed operation. You can point where you want the aircraft to fly, and it will follow your hand movements. Even beginners can easily operate the aircraft using the intuitive and easy-to-use control mode.
In conclusion, DJI’s release of the Avata FPV drone provides an exciting addition to the drone market, with its impressive features and capabilities that cater to both beginners and professionals alike. With the inclusion of user-friendly interfaces such as RC Motion 2 and an updated combo kit, the Avata offers a smooth and seamless experience for users of all skill levels.
Furthermore, the possibility of discounted prices for older kits makes it an excellent opportunity for anyone looking to purchase a DJI Avata. With the Avata, DJI continues to demonstrate their commitment to innovation and excellence in the drone industry.